June 22, 2010

Directing Traffic - Come See our New Site

For the last few years, we've been using this blog. It really has been great, but I kept running into issues when it came to uploading videos. There is a size limit for videos that I had issues trying to condense videos because our video camera records in high definition (aka huge file sizes). As we looked into it more, we came to realize that there is a limit to the amount of space you can use to upload pictures and videos. Since pictures are my downfall, I realized I was probably coming pretty darn close to their limit. Brian and I have talked about hosting our own website to use in place of our blog, Kaidrei's 365 site, our recipe site, and my craft site, and more for a while. This last couple of weeks, Brian has worked tirelessly setting up all the technical mumbo jumbo that I don't understand in the least bit! He got it done and turned it over to me last week to "make it pretty". It has been a slow process with Kaidrei's help, but we are finally up and running (though still under perpetual construction!).

Check out our new site at http://thenymans.com/

No comments: