Kaidrei has been getting frustrated with her inability to crawl lately. She is getting closer, but her attempts often look like a beached whale - the only body part left on the ground is her tummy while her arms and legs are flying a mile a minute. Brian and I have been joking that she may walk before she crawls and yesterday she proved it may happen quicker than we thought it would.
The last couple of days she has been trying to pull herself up with very little help and then yesterday while she was standing with Brian's help she started to take steps by her own accord. So of course, I had to grab the video camera so you could see ;)
3 comments:
cute! i like how she crosses her leg over. so funny.
Wow! I got it to work and that was incredible! She is so young still. I bet she could keep going if you walked with her and held her up. That jumperoo is making her so strong :)
LeAnn, you should have seen how you "crawled" when you were a baby. You did this scooting thing that was really funny!
Post a Comment