High school and church dances were always so awkward to me. Slow dances were okay because you could get away with the shuffle step, but the fast dances always seemed to elude me (and maybe I'm lucky for that). Over the years, I've seen some pretty memorable dance moves and I think some could probably rival those in this clip from the movie Hitch:
Among these was the all memorable sprinkler: where one are is bent behind the head and the other arm is out and you twist around in the motion of the sprinkler. I've noticed Kaidrei stretching like this and it just made me laugh because I always reminded me of those "great" dance moments. Kaidrei was on the cupboard while I was baking last night and I was finally able to catch it on film!
Dance Baby Dance!
2 comments:
haha. now i have to watch that movie!
I'm one hip baby! let me show you what I got!!
Post a Comment