
So we have some Fancy Feast cat food, but no cat...and you may be asking why. Well the why is that I went to the grocery store. Still not making since, well let me explain. Since we live on the third floor, grocery shopping isn't the most exciting thing for us since we have to carry everything up three flights of stairs -- this has become more evident since the pregnancy has progressed. So to compensate for this when I go grocery shopping while Brian is at work I always set the groceries on the belt in an order so they get bagged with all the cold items, produce, and any other items that can't stay in the car until Brian gets home separate from those that can stay in the car. So last week I went to Smith's to get some groceries and the cashier/bagger didn't bag in any order whatsoever. There was frozen vegetables in the same bag as a box of noodles and cans of peas on top of bananas. So I had to carry everything up from the car and had bruised bananas...but the real kicker for me was when I was putting things away and I find a can of Fancy Feast cat food! To say the least I was very annoyed by the time all was said and done! The lady in front of me bought several cans of Fancy Feast and apparently one got put in my bag. I don't know what I'm going to do with it...maybe I'll try to convince Brian that we should get a cat since we have food to feed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment