March 1, 2009

8 Things

This is just for you Sarah!!!


 

8 Favorite TV shows: (After #1, it is a random order)

1. Office

2. Cash Cab

3. Law and Order

4. Hidden Potential

5. Jon and Kate Plus 8

6. House Hunters

7. Sports

8. Anything on Food Network/HGTV


 

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Slept in (I love Saturdays)

2. Visited with family

3. Went shopping

4. Updated my blog

5. Finished grading papers

6. Did report cards (sigh)

7. Almost got hit by a stupid "UTAH" Driver

8. Cried about the close call (#7)


 

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Being a mom

2. SUMMER VACATION

3. Parent Teacher Conferences being over

4. Game nights with friends and family

5. Not feeling so fat anymore (only 5 month to go)

6. Going to bed

7. Going to Disneyland/world for the first time.

8. Owning a house someday.


 

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Leatherby's (Sadly it is closed now)

2. Rupes

3. Melina's Mexican

4. Olive Garden

5. Jimmy John's

6. Ruby Tuesday's

7. Jamba Juice

8. Coldstones


 

8 Things on My Wish list:

1. To see all the Nauvoo girls again!

2. To have a healthy baby

3. To have NO more migraines

4. To be competent at digital scrapbooking

5. To be all caught up on my scrapbooking

6. To become a photographer

7. To learn another language...besides pig Latin.

8. World Peace (Couldn't Help It!)

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I loved it! Thanks for humoring me LeAnn. We should definitely plan a reunion for our little Nauvoo group now that I am finally social again.

DeFreese said...

hey!! i found you on ben's blog. how exciting that you guys are expecting!! come visit me!